Resol DeltaSol MX controller is a Solar Thermal and Hydronic Heating, 2-in-1 HMI programmable controller; It is able to handle 2 Hydronic Heating circuits.
Resol DeltaSol HCMAX controller is an advnaced Hydronic Heating, HMI programmable controller; it is able to handle up to 4 Hydronic heating circuits.
Resol DeltaSol MX controller / Resol DeltaSol HCMAX controller has maximum 15 sensor inputs, 13 relay outputs and 1 dry contact relay. Each of them is optimal solution to control multi-zone hydronic systems.
All these typical functions are available:
- The built in heating curve is necessary for hydronic system “adjusts” supply temperature with considering outdoor temperature ( outdoor temperature reset);
- Floating Point control logic for 3-way mixing valve combining with heating curve;
- Talking to regular dry-contact room thermostats, executing call for heat and activating zone valves/zone pumps; a MX controller talks to up to 10 regular dry-contact room thermostats simultaneously;
- Calling Boiler Demand based on Target temperature or configured supply temperature by heating curve;
- Domestic Hot Water ( DHW) Priority Control and/or DHW calls boiler demand;
- Buffer Tank Back up Heating.
New Function: Hydronic cooling control has been built in the logic. Auto/Manual switching between heating and cooling mode, cooling demand, switching to cooling source, low temperature water supply controlled by the same mixing valve, and so on.
RESOL MX Controller Data Sheet RESOL HCMAX Controller Data Sheet
RESOL MX Controller User Manual RESOL HCMAX Controller User Manual
Introduction of Heating/Multi-Zone Control Application in MX