Solar and Hydronic Pump Modules
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
Solar Thermal Plug & Play - A Quick Install Every Time.
Solar Heating pump modules and heat transfer systems are designed for use in closed loop Solar Thermal systems working with glycol. A modular system design ensures a quick setup and compatibility.
Features of Every Solar Station:
• All water-carrying parts are made of brass
• Sealing Components are resistant up to 266 °F / 130 °C
• Flowmeters are adjustable to set the correct flow rate.
• All pumps are UL-certified and equipped with 3-speed motors.
• Check valves integrated in every line in the solar loop.
• Air scoops in the supply line for easy de-airation
Award-Winning Plug & Play Heating Systems
PAW Heating Modules and Distribution Manifolds are premounted groups of fittings for heating distribution.
The Heating Modules are designed such that they can be directly mounted onto a Distribution Manifold or a mounting plate with thread connections (adapters also available).
Single heating modules can thus be combined without any problems and can be arranged in numerous ways. This extraordinary flexibility is achieved by the modular structure of the entire Solarnetix system.
We offer PAW Hydronic Heating Modules for a broad range of applications such as boiler charging or low-temperature heating systems.All Solarnetix products are made from the highest quality materials available to ensure exceptional performance, high operational reliability and long service life.