The Modular System Design.
Read more: Modular Hydronics Newsletter 01-April 2019
INSTALLATION MANUAL OF MOTORIZED MIXING 2 TO 4 ZONE PANELS:
PAW HYDRONIC HEATING MODULES VS. D.I.Y BOILER ROOM INSTALLATION:
Visit our DESIGN ADVISOR PROGRAM, Design your Concept Diagram by clicks, Free!
**Welcome to contact us after you run our design advisor, our pleasure to assist you**
Resol DeltaSol MX controller is a Solar Thermal and Hydronic Heating, 2-in-1 HMI programmable controller; It is able to handle 2 Hydronic Heating circuits.
Resol DeltaSol HCMAX controller is an advnaced Hydronic Heating, HMI programmable controller; it is able to handle up to 4 Hydronic heating circuits.
Resol DeltaSol MX controller / Resol DeltaSol HCMAX controller has maximum 15 sensor inputs, 13 relay outputs and 1 dry contact relay. Each of them is optimal solution to control multi-zone hydronic systems.
All these typical functions are available:
- The built in heating curve is necessary for hydronic system “adjusts” supply temperature with considering outdoor temperature ( outdoor temperature reset);
- Floating Point control logic for 3-way mixing valve combining with heating curve;
- Talking to regular dry-contact room thermostats, executing call for heat and activating zone valves/zone pumps; a MX controller talks to up to 10 regular dry-contact room thermostats simultaneously;
- Calling Boiler Demand based on Target temperature or configured supply temperature by heating curve;
- Domestic Hot Water ( DHW) Priority Control and/or DHW calls boiler demand;
- Buffer Tank Back up Heating.
Read more: Comprehensive Hydronic Controllers
During our 18 years design and technical support, these ideas and diagrams have been hidden in our computers. The year 2017 and 2018, we built up our new website: www.modularhydronics.com for promoting most of by our clients well-known PAW and RESOL series products. Instead of presenting products one by one, we moved one more step and provided pre-engineer modular hydronic packages on this new website. "Why we still keep these diagrams in our computers" pushed us to put in order these 300 standard and custom layout diagrams based on 2-zone, 3-zone and 4-zone systems, more than 90% of them originated from real-world projects.
Our initiative is these diagrams help you better understand how our "plug & play" modules are applied into multiple heat sources hydronic systems. The E-library encloses regular Modulation Condensing, standard Gas, oil, wood, and electrical boiler, or heat pump, and work with/without Domestic hot water, and Solar heat source.
Read more: Hydronic Multi Heat Sources Design Advisor E-Library
Go to top
Resol FlowSol B dual-Line pump station with an integrated RESOL BS PLUS controller is a pre-assemble and pre-wired unit installed in solar hot water system primary loop. The pre-wired Wilo Star S21 three speed pump is controlled by the RESOL BS PLUS controller based on solar collector(s) and solar tank temperature differential.
- Safety assembly with connection for the diaphragm-type expansion vessel, safety valve and pressure gauge
- Fill and drain valves
- Wall mounting bracket and mounting material
- Design insulation
- Standard pump
- Ball valves in flow and return
- Air separator
Read more: RESOL FlowSol B Dual-Line Pump Station