The 3-way motorized valve ZONE-3 is used in solar and hydronic heating systems, in which different loads/zones of systems can be separately controlled or additional equipment can be switched on or off.
This high-quality valve is used where fail safe operation or 2-wire control is required.
Belimo Zone Valve Series - Technical Product Brief
Belimo Zone Valve Series - User Manual
Compact size, modern design, insulated actuator housing. Simple manual override for commissioning or emergency operation. Simple 120 VAC.electrical wiring.
The built-in end switch (dry contact) can be used for additional control purposes (max. 5A). The actuator can be quickly replaced without disassembly of the valve using Push button for quick removal.
- Push button for quick removal of actuator
- Easy manual open lever with automatic return
- Up to 75 psi (5.2 bar) close-off
- Built-In dry contact end switch
- Spring return normally closed or normally open
- Quiet operation
Note on Product Availability:
Solarnetix Inc. offers the ZONE-3 the 3-Way Diverting Valves from Belimo with 3/4" Sweat, and a 1" NPT Female connections. For larger size valves, please contact us.
- Service: Chilled or hot water, 50% glycol
- Flow Characteristic: Three-way on/off, diverting
- Sizes: 3/4” and 1”
- Type of End Fitting: NPT Female or Sweat
- Body: Forged Brass
- Stem: Stainless Steel
- Seals: EPDM
- Pressure Rating: 300 psi (20.7 bar)
- Media temp. range: 32°F to 240°F [0°C to 115°C]
- Close off pressure: 20 – 75 psi (1.4 - 5.2 bar)
- Leakage: Class III 0.1%
- Cv Rating: 1.0 – 8.0
- U.S. & Foreign Patent Pending
- Control: On/off
- Nominal voltage: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz ± 10%
- Power Consumption: 6.5 W
- Electrical Connection Wire lead length, 120V: 6” (15.2 cm)
- Position Indication: Integrated into lever (NC only)
- Running Time Motor: 20-40 seconds
- Spring: 5 seconds
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Ambient Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to + 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to +80°C)
- Housing Rating: UL94-5V(B)
- Agency Listing: CE, cULus
- Noise Level max.: 35 db (A)
- Quality Standard: ISO 9001
- Built-in Auxiliary Switch: 1 x SPST, 5A @ 120 VAC
* If you need Belimo vavles other than the 3-way valves above, please contact us for device selection help.