Resol DeltaSol MX controller is a Solar Thermal and Hydronic Heating, 2-in-1 HMI programmable controller; It is able to handle 2 Hydronic Heating circuits.
Resol DeltaSol HCMAX controller is an advnaced Hydronic Heating, HMI programmable controller; it is able to handle up to 4 Hydronic heating circuits.
Resol DeltaSol MX controller / Resol DeltaSol HCMAX controller has maximum 15 sensor inputs, 13 relay outputs and 1 dry contact relay. Each of them is optimal solution to control multi-zone hydronic systems.
All these typical functions are available:
- The built in heating curve is necessary for hydronic system “adjusts” supply temperature with considering outdoor temperature ( outdoor temperature reset);
- Floating Point control logic for 3-way mixing valve combining with heating curve;
- Talking to regular dry-contact room thermostats, executing call for heat and activating zone valves/zone pumps; a MX controller talks to up to 10 regular dry-contact room thermostats simultaneously;
- Calling Boiler Demand based on Target temperature or configured supply temperature by heating curve;
- Domestic Hot Water ( DHW) Priority Control and/or DHW calls boiler demand;
- Buffer Tank Back up Heating.
Hydronic cooling control has been built in the logic. Auto/Manual switching between heating and cooling mode, cooling demand, switching to cooling source, low temperature water supply controlled by the same mixing valve, Dew Points dynamic Control by Digital/Analog Humidity sensors, and so on.
RESOL MX Controller Data Sheet RESOL HCMAX Controller Data Sheet
RESOL MX Controller User Manual RESOL HCMAX Controller User Manual
Introduction of Heating/Multi-Zone Control Application in RESOL MX / RESOL HCMAX
Introduction of MX controller Cooling Control and Humidity sensors
300 concept diagrams-Heating Pump stations and RESOL MX controller application